Selvet.dk Danmarks spirituelle webmagasin

A+ R A-
Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn Adgangskode: Husk mig

Aliens and Telepathy
(1 viser) (1) Gæst

EMNE: Aliens and Telepathy

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/01/2017 11:27 #160287

One of the earlist extraterestrials World, which can be identified of NASA can be a "Taurus civilization".
Comparable it is "The Babylon's time's civilization".
For the NASA astronauts I can to say exactly - "Babylon of Taurus" do have a name "Nevilis".
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/03/2017 11:03 #160362

Hercules.

The basic hot and an intensive news - Skiltland's trip to Sunga and a possibility to receive a land...

Images.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/20/2017 11:10 #160420

Hercules today.

Nah, the basic super-exotic news (as for me), could be a Centaurs "success".
Yeasterday they do received (after death) a person, who by status principally is a "Budha from Africa". A serious potential for the future influence in this the World.

There - in Herculess.
9 ships with the pearls and the gold are in return to Skiltland.
Germany and Sunga do started in negotiations for the peace.

English sjhips a first time achieved Nippon ("Japan").
At the same time goes an arrival of 2 Nippon Armies to the "Panama's" (comparable) space.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/21/2017 14:54 #160424

Hercules. Yesterday Germany's ships do attacked a port in Belzium (it fits to impress like Belgium as a French province). Were damaged "French 2 ships".

"Germany" now strongly do have 1/3 of France's teritory.

Nah, but the basic here I wants to say as for Skiltland.

One time I do imvited few the Scotish actors to this forum. What they will think concerning "Another Scotland"..?
Indeed they were in efforts, but then appeared the big number of the mistakes.
They do not impress a Shirt Chrurch (was in this forum), where do not impress "our" Christ and the manything.

Nah... But maybe it is enough to impress the basic competetive symbols..?
Attached images about.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 03/21/2017 15:01 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/24/2017 15:32 #160445

Nah. Hercules.

Scottland (Skiltland).

And the basic news at this moment – Skiltland’s king’s trip to his colonies. And – a meeting with the king of Letowe (he is at return). 5 days still Orant now.

Trip with the tyric Skiltish (an enough - Scottish) orchestra.
To the best wassals - the traditional blue headscarf, the clothes and so like.

Yesterday his ship met a ship in return with the gold.

In addition to - "Scottish" ("of the Hercules") king personally is the author of the rifles (a prev. message).

Future commotion - In return (by "Spana" now) - an English ship from Central Asia.

You had a possibility to read - there is no any our typo (Hinduistic) India. Do exist there the lands, which culturally could by like the Tibetan (Šhanthy) vassals. There is a numerous oil...)

So England do found a "Hercules Tibetan culture".
Sidste redigering: 03/24/2017 15:33 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/25/2017 22:25 #160447

• Lysbærer1970
Dit sprog er altså vældigt poetisk, Kurtgustav. Det er engelsk på et meget højt literært niveau.

How do you do? Har du slugt en flue?

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/28/2017 11:44 #160465

I do with sugar...

Hercules.

The basic trouble for telepathy is the moods "what the Oi?!"
Try to continue this a situation.
"No any telepathy is a norm.
Our World is a norm, because it was such a World.
Why I must be a strange to me?!"

Usually we do not want to find this an impression.
Or - we do not want to be completed like those.

And the basic is - "What Oi?!" can be a positive motion as an enough total atmosphere.
Because usually it meens the reformistic moods ("What the Central Decider must be?")

Now, it seems this a situation is in a rising in Hercules.
So - it is a difficulty and I can not anything to promise to You
as for the good impression from this the World.

But - something in continue.

4 expedidions within Skiltland's king's arrival.
No one team still do know abouth another team.

2 images.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/29/2017 10:48 #160466

Like in the case of Skiltland – few the necessary words as for the Dansk and Nippon of Hercules.
Attached image.

Når de få Lettiske skibe var i rejsen til Dansk, jeg virkelig ikke forstået, hvor de gå.

Den grundlæggende ting er, at Dansk byers er orienteret mod Nord. Der ikke - mod øst ud i din Danemark. Der en "Botia (analogi til de ”Baltiske”) Hav" er den større og.
Og der er ikke som helst et smalt stræde, som her af Skandinavien.

Dansk er et kendt som et dyrt land, med de 10 procent af Iraklians (Jøder).
Der de har endda en separat germanske sprog fra (”Judaish” sprog).

Ordene... ”Danske – Danske”. ”Niveau” – ”Vessen”. ”Ord – Wehrd”.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 03/30/2017 10:32 #160470

Hercules. France.

Here I just do want to remember a French flag.

Also here... France do have the Islands and the lands
of "Akrica" ("Africa" of the Hercules).

Other - yesterday cameback an English travel from a "legendary Indeya" ("India"). In other hand it is a Shanty country.
Like here - it is the Pleiadians influenced country.
The big diamonds and so like.

In the difference with our comparable place - Indeia it is a "land on the oil".
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 03/30/2017 10:33 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/03/2017 11:11 #160487

Do You believe in the new Christ..? Nah... Is such a World... Hercules.

“Go on the water..!” – said "God" to the Christ. It means – “do stop alcoholism…” This the strong command at the night do heard “Christ’s people”. And at the morning 2 of them do said – “we do seen a dream, where Yoshua was in the walking on the water…”

Jesus – “hm… if it is such a dream, so it means a truth…”

Believe – it was so and I do know the many Christ’s falsified “the good Truths”.

Telepathy of the Christ’s kind the persons. Do believe – it is the very simple and the low level with the same symptoms. But of course – it is a painful way through the numerous mistakes.

As for “the Christ” in Hercules (his the past) I do not know so much. But… As for Cherubim (his nickname) I do understood the many thing.

It is a slow re-thinking within the 9 years, when do noticed this the World. Principally it's happened due to their the first telescope.
And the De Vasko’s ideas about the possible another Worlds with the people (I do understood such "the touch").
I do found this geanial de Vasko telepathically and, by the way, it is me only, who later do decided his restoring after death.

Nah... Cherubim. His other nickname (in the Bollats space) – “Altes”.

Few the basic his secrets, which could be a full the confusion in Hercules: The many years he is a smoker.
Here I do have the very serious the doubts, but Altes is pretending to sai, that he was their Chinese religion’s creator in the Chiva (China of Hercules).

But exacltly he is a good oriented in the Chinese language. And it is a big way to the Iraklians (By the help of Altes to get the various stolen Chinese concepts... how to do the explosive and so like).

In the Bollats colony (where his a neighbor is David Bowie, by the way) he have a company of the 4 after death restored persons from Hercules.
He do liking Brandy, interested in the clothes models and the ancient ships.

In our the World “Altes”, it is possible, do influenced the creation works of Robert Zemeckis.
More..?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/03/2017 11:15 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/04/2017 10:01 #160488

In continue as for Altes.

My the basic joke in Hercules - a wine (Portwine kind) in the Achta and Asta (there is a Young laurel also) Islands. Why..? Because these native aboriginals were oriented in certain Lithuanian language.

Vineyard alder - 9 år. De er ikke mere på "Amerika".
Telepathicall magt kan være så meget stærk, hvis du kan kommando til fugle.

As for Altes... 9 years ago I do found, that does exist a "Cosmic person for this planet".
Who do have a wish at the same time to be like the historian's kind person.
But it is the very poor "culturologist" as for the paganism and a symbiotical cultural potential and the choices.

"He will try to have the fovorites persons here and then..." - such Cherubim's idea as for the all telepathic potential.
Nah... Cheap. Telepathy's maximum frames him untill this time is it an enthusiasm only..?

Even then - my lession him could be 2 attached images.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/04/2017 10:04 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/04/2017 14:24 #160490

Here – England of Hercules.

Such country, like England, Swensk with the big respect to the graves, usually do liking in the Bollats World (“they do agree at the end only”). From this can be a bigger support.

Do believe - Isaac Newton was a simple telepathic zombie with the repeated “the very known Bollats theories”. But he was restored after death and he is a friend of Altes.
In the England of Hercules do exist the various things acording to the Newton's taste.
Funny, but then - nothing original here. Like an example - English emblem - an exact "our Livonian herb".

Nah, England of the Hercules and the real statistics.

Population – 2,4 million (it fits by “the our England” in the year 1522).

Compartment: Skiltland – 1,6 million, Dansk (excl. the vassals) – 900 thousands, Viazma - 500 thousands, Nippon – 3 million, Spana – 3 million.
This small number do decide 2 the big epidemics due to the “English” standards (the big cities, Churches, the markets and so like).

Capital city – Longdon (yeah – Longdon).

Regular Army – 8 000.
Compartment – it is Dorpat’s (South of Estonia) Herzog’s Army.

English Army reserves (“helmets”) – 100 thousands.
Compartment – Skiltland’s Army reserves – 70 thousands.

England it is like the 10 countries and 12 the independent dukes
(yeah – a tittle there is – “Duke”).

It seems, due to our Brexit there goes a movement against the foreigners (Iraklians as a firstly).

The biggest news for England could be a fact, that Skiltland just do received 400 the rifles from Swensk. To their Army Group in Orant.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/04/2017 14:33 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/05/2017 11:13 #160492

Our the World (“European place”) and the Hercules

Hercules planet do have a moon, who is visible as the 2 times smaller.

Climate of Hercules is the more soft. Part of the "Gulf’s" stream comes in the “Botia Sea” (“Baltic Sea” …in compartment). It is from...

Germany there the very visible do not have so much big the mountains like here.

Denmark there is also the enough flat land and do not have a stone so much.

Does not exist any Ireland’s Island.

But of course do exist an Island Gotland - "the God could be the good land"
And at this time he is just do received of Swensk.

An enough big “Britan Island” is at the right by England.

South of their France and Spana (Spain) do have the enough big own the raw diamonds resources.

Skiltland do have a carbon's monopoly "on England".
Swensk do have a carbon's monopoly on the "Denmark" (when they do not wants to be in the belongings by Germany's, or - the Polish carbon).

"Denmark" (their) in the origin (Western side) there do have a very big part of the "Celtic blood" (it seems - it was a part of "the Boi tribe").

Other the basic - attached image.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/05/2017 11:15 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/05/2017 14:29 #160493

Nah... In the Hercules are rising the very interesting the events.

Lithuanians do attacked ..."Finland".
The Germans ship just do attacked Danish colony in "America" (died 2 Danish soldiers).
Spana are planing to attach Britan Island.
France - "St. Anna Island" ("Peurto Rico" in compartment).
So... a pause.

And here - a puzzle to You.
Christ as the pre-Christ.

Christ of the Skyrs.
Here do exist an important nuance - he really had a name "Christ".

You could be the very dumb by the hope, that this extraterestrial kind could be against this name here (from their the "own cultural prestige's way").

I wants to warn - Skyrs are the another humanoids kind (the very exactly as for them - maybe later).

Nah. In the manners they - "the enough Danish".
And. This country there is also.
So do You can to call them simple, like they - them-self.

"Danske" ("miolig Saxons" - they as for their origin...).
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/06/2017 10:12 #160494

Nah... If do You more interested in the Dolphins, thenit is enough to say, that there is an America. The very influential, like here...
Is there also London (in seppeking style - Loandon).
København there is built on the mountain (in origin... this, by the way, do explain this name).

In the Dolphin's planet do exist the various the very incorrect historical concepts.
It is the very important.
Dolphin's kind science is an invalid as the pretension to adjust our history.

An example - Lithuanians origin's from India theory. Sorry - Does not exist any domestic animal's kind from India. Or an example is Hercules without Indo-European India.

Other strange nuance is in the quest of technologies and telepathy.
Technically they do have the ships for the very distant fly.
The principle here is a potential to press a space and to share in other place.
An enthusiasm concerning the Universes explosion's theory here in the manything is a form to pray for such technologies only.

But with the same idea (conditionally) You can to do one kind of telepathy.
But telepathy practically does not exist there.
Technicians there are the very mythologised.

Danish language "in the Dolphin" is systemic the mostly exactly (without influence's from the mythologies as for the origin).

Nah... In a place of Los Angeles (proportionally) is a city Dower.
AND. Their English THE VERY EXACLY is like such one.

Only one the very interesting thing in the Dolphins Planet is the visible bigger women titts... Indeed.
AND... There do exist absolutelly the same like here...

Sidste redigering: 04/06/2017 10:13 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/07/2017 13:24 #160495

Here I in any way will end a theme as for the Dolphins (Crop Circles painters).

Their planet is the little smaller (in size) of ours. It is exactly.

IN TELEPATHY. The very big trouble with the Dolphins (it could be their telepathic hazziness support to You) is their low level knowledge as for our the JESUS Christ (no any analysis of this). And then - their attention then "to the unknown his possibilities..."
An attention to the ideas about.

In the real (fully exactly): Jesus Christ (such the "Bollats" solidary agreed and supported "to play" a person...) was "built" JUST in the year (our time's) of 2008. In this year he do have a babby. Who is a brave of Uou - say them.

In Skeers planet is one astronaut - "Anna", my (LITTLE) introduced in symbio telepathy.

BUT. SHE AND YOU could be incorrect by idea, that they do know me.
Not... They just do know few my nicknames:
Shoopas (nah... "Shoe Sent"), Makelon (from the Centaurs).

Attached image.
Is D.Trump a "Dolphin"..?
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/07/2017 13:28 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/10/2017 13:27 #160510

Nah... As for the Bollats (ant their level, I do want one narration, which (I do not have the doubts, was a telepathic impression as for their 1'th World war.

Here I do want to notice, that this the World in any way developeded a Church of Avas Christ (with the later 7 persons from the sect of Avas).

And they do restored Chist (in the very cheap, temporare "semi-robots condition), when they already do had the technological abilities.
But is the earliest technological times.

An age You can to speculate by self.

www.perseus.tufts.edu/Herakles/giants.html

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/14/2017 10:39 #160520

For compartment - our World's history.

And - Hercules today.

Nah... The basic news today could be a fully unexpected Czech raid to the Germany.

Dirrection - Bern (the Germans king's capital town in Saxonia).

And - a battle with the Germans.

King of Skiltland by this time is in the Orant's island.
Few French ships are at the trip to Orant.
1 Dansk's ship delivered a support to France.

Other - attached images.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/14/2017 10:47 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/18/2017 10:20 #160535

More of the Christs..?

They, who are interested in activity of Altes, here will be an understanding of his the exclusive response's. And his the hotest activity in the present days.
If someone from Altes do received an impression "for our the Earth" - "it is a simple", then necessary to impress, "where is his the difficultulties."

An acitivity to built a Christ for the Vega (does means a planet by the star Vega).
Indeed it could be a difficult job.
Because in one Renats planet such a Christ was, but he suicided in other World.
Do exist a Church of this person, just like his the fans activity.

In Vega "the Jews" have a name "Jurden". There do exist also a wall (like in Jerusalem here), which calling, by the way is "the watters" (?).
And the Romans ("Renas") occupacy (the group's of 50 soldiers just simple).

A face (the very like another person's) of this "Other potential Christ" You easily can to impress..
1'th attached image.
2'th attached image. Do You want to know a name of the "Danish American collony"
in the Hercules?
"The strange cities names there".
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/18/2017 10:21 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/19/2017 10:06 #160538

More of the stresses..?
Nah... Attached image.
Be ready, folk, for this the future.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/20/2017 13:13 #160541

As a Christ for the Pyxis
is a pretending one the person.
And here it is a discuss of the "two heavens" -
"Syrius star's" (Pleiadians) and the "Dolphin's eye" star's.

Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/21/2017 12:53 #160542

Nah.. Hercules news.

It seems, there has grown an intesity due to the Vega‘s stress and their Christ participating there:
„Hey..! Who they are do not guilty..?!“ (It is Anusi in the missionary talks meantime).

Nah. In Hercules do started Serbian revolt against the Warsia (Austria). They do losed one battle, but it is nota an end.

Czechs destroyed Southern-Eastern Saxony.

The most interesting events are around Suran.
Ainas, after the loosed battle (there were a part of their army only) with every soldiers do left this city and do not came back.
The Germans then smartly appeared in this town. And after the treasures collecting, they like the drunk do started in the South (to Sunga).

There they were stopped of Sunga's army (by the difficult river). And then came back the Ainas from Suran.
From 2 sides blocked Germans do loosed 400 soldiers army. Ainas do loosed 200.

Of course – it does not an end (as for to receive Suran).

One interesting nuance here – by Suran may will appear a French ship with 125 soldiers (?).

French in France meantime are collecting the forces for the general battle against Germany. It seems it will happen on Sunday…

Between Suran and Sunga indeed is such a river. Do impress the Germans march to Sunga.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/21/2017 13:19 #160543

Something attractive by the previous.

Images.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 04/21/2017 13:19 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/24/2017 14:03 #160549

"Sovereign countries times are ended..!"
The real World War exactly do starded already now

This "Hitler’s" (exact name I do not know) declaration will be in the “Danish” newspapers today.

Where..? Taurus nr.2 civilization today.

Yesterday there do started a World war. Exactly - Germany's intervention to Poland.
It is do not a difficult civilization. Already here was my announcement about civilization Nr.1 of the Babylon's times and You can to find.

Do not our human's kind specie in the times to prove, that they are the exact in this, how they are...

I do know this the World, as the World, where is a Lithuania with the exact this name and a capital town Vilnius (all of this it is exactly like here).
But it is the very clerical space and then I do not interested simple. "Telepthy..? For nobody here..! Such a continuum..." Good. Auf viedersehen.

Principle it is do not a difficult to achieve space telepathically.

There Moscow do have a name Voskow (not m - v).
Avatar is a name of the very simple music instrument.

"Fuehrer" do have a name "Fueher".
Differently of here (in the start of 2'th World war),
Russia there earlier taken an ultimatum for the Baltic states. They do not agreed.
British aircraft started to bomb Germany imediatelly, just she invided in "Austria"...

In Nazi plans is to nazify Ukraine (do not to clear this nation like it was here...).

So much, that is necessary to know.

More..?

One of the basic "Nazi glory march" there is an exact this melody (a middle speed) for the drums only.

Sidste redigering: 04/24/2017 14:05 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 04/24/2017 14:19 #160550

Now - the more interesting as for the nuances with the "THE ABSULUTELLY REAL GLOBAL WAR" ("World War's" term in Germany) today (I do have a hope)...
Attached images.

Do think the images names.
Vedhæftninger: