A+ R A-
Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn Adgangskode: Husk mig

Aliens and Telepathy
(1 viser) (1) Gæst

EMNE: Aliens and Telepathy

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 07/14/2017 12:12 #160833

Taurus today...

Germany concentrated a big Army Group in Denmark (32 000 soldiers).

Japanese 19 ships are by Inoneia.

In Romania was delivered 1 echelon of the Georgian nationality Russian soldiers.

Nah... "Goes a revolution of the Internatinalists..."
Russians in Romanian clothes must to kill a Romania's Royal family, the every their army technicians (that could be a view - they were without the any chance) and so like.

In the real - was possible to fight.
1. Due to such propaganda's scheme, "supporting Russia" do not use an aviation's suppor and the bigest trouble if do appears such kind enemy.
2. Amunition (simplest) is the very limited and hers using could be afer the too long "situation's analysis".

About this - attached Picture.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 07/14/2017 12:19 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/14/2017 11:16 #160958

Pleiades news today.

There as for the highest level I do know something also.

An example - their Christ is an enough weak person in telepathy and he was hospitalized as a person with big fearing of telepathy (he has a strong imaginating, that people can be telepathic zombies).

Or - I do know, that their Bibble have the very strong content as for the blood (it is a very image "will be the big bloods"... "Messiah in the bloods" and so like.

More - attached image...
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/14/2017 11:29 #160959

Nah... and something exclusive of Hercules.
Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/22/2017 10:21 #160978

Taurus situation today.

Germany do occupied Romania, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Byelorussia and the big part of France (at one time).
In the Eastern front Germans are by Velikie Luki...

America do started in the Europe and came in the Norway. This operation was day ago.

Japan declared a war to America and today they will bomb the Hawaii port (do not so strongly like here. It is the more like a maneuever only).
Other (stronger) their team do go to attack Panama (there is an American team also).

More..? At this time there is the strong UFOs team (in the need to occupy details). So I do not guaranty.

Details - attached images.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/22/2017 10:24 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/22/2017 10:35 #160979

Aldebaranian news.

There in the going - the one big historical step... Without any the cosmic watching.

Morgens ("Danish") team is in the travel to the "New World".
I do not have the doubts - they in this week will achieve a first "American Island".

If You do not remember - a review of something (what is in Aldebaran) - the earlier my messages.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/22/2017 10:36 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/22/2017 11:10 #160980

In the Hercules. Scotland easily won a battle against the Germans.

And - 3 the most impossing news
when do You will be the earliest acknowledged
(from the another Worlds)..

Small the eariesat times Norway (2 times lover population than Estonia) do have a queen and...

Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/22/2017 11:12 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/22/2017 14:11 #160981

The Angels in the Taurus holocost time..?

In the Taurus, by the way I do saved 25 Brest's Jews (led them to forest... to Polish partisans). Such, who do agreed, that they will be thankfull for the any kind person's help.. Dop not the big number, but...

Here I do wrote about the angels (such pretenders from Yahooda star's colony.
From Taurus there are 110 "Hebrides" (Taurus Jews).
What goes from..?

Of course - they are the people for ... "the one way" (way - "them").
And if do You have a time - do impress such "Bible's Jew" for the one God's way, which cannot to be a technological.

By my help they do received 10 killed Jews from the Taurus holocost, because those "religion's Hebrides" fully do not able to do this by themselves (though the hard their mentioned possition of one their "prev. form's God").

More of the cosmic standards - 2 images.

In the Hercules are the more to the cosmic angels unknown events.
One Polish ship is in the travel in "America" (to visit the Lithuanians Kachubs).
Volsks (their "Mongols") are ocuppying an Eastern Sea coast (there is a carbon and the diamonds).

The basic our the Worlds news - Iraq AGAIN do built a strongest information's censure (few days ago with CIA). An interesting way of the dangerous and invisible democraty's experts. Hm... But it is so "angelic"...
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/23/2017 10:26 #160983

Hello and… Away the previous. BACK TO THE ALIENS NORMAL THEMES... UFOs and so like.

But before it - something ours. However – it is the great points in our history.

Here – my do not the great understandings (as the kind of science kind corrections). Look at this UFO…

The big need to impress it as the realistically simple explaining - it can be the LOGICALLY DO NOT CORRECT (FOR YOUR PSYCHIC) WAY.

Because then You can to come by idea as for the CIA kind secret dangerous people, non-touchible persons, the fatal weapons, and so one.

Do impress...

“It is a simplified the air (holes by the edges) compressors driving UFO for the shows. His weight – 100 kg. Constructor –Tomas Johnson.

"Nah... It is only Johnson from the Bollats..."
BUT I VERY RESPECTING PEOPLE - WHO COULD SAY – “Such UFO, Nah …it comes from the non-imaginable aliens”. It can be a real Truth... Nah - who do said - "those do nt have the same...???" Simple it is.

But do exist the competetive "aliens". And Here is one the funny moment FOR TELEPATHISTS..

Those UFOs are built for such the Worlds like ours. ONLY… AND THEN… To impress UFOs is the very big trouble, because their constructors are far as for the place of this competition. And they simple do not impress each other’s engine. Nah… some of the laughs…

Other UFO (was very often filmed over Germany)…

Now will say this one. The next triangular UFO is madden in the Dolphins.
Because he is working with the new construction of another triangular UFO, then I will say that is an enough self-programing UFO. The basic, what is exclusive (different in compartment with other "here flying triangulars") here - This UFO do have a memory computer in the body center and the two gears to reject this box.

UFO is madden in the Dolphins Lithuania. Constructor – Yvashkevichus. Nah… an enough simple narrow face person. So... You can to impress from – where here – is Lithuania like something. Nah... Good bye now to the Lithuanian theme... Indeed I fully do not understood their language.

In the next message will be… Here was as for the cloned people.

DO YOU WANTS TO BE CLONED..? I EASILY CAN TO PROMPT HOW TO GET IT. It is the much – much simpler in compartment with this impressions story.

Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/23/2017 10:32 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/24/2017 10:20 #160986

Do You have a hot question of how to be restored after death...? By the historically in the simmilar way restored our World's people...?

Nah... Nr.1 way is such one.

It was in UFO by Mars. Situation – this one.

David Bowie now is by the Earth (how with Your N. Korea, David..? ) so he may can to correct for You something.

But my telepathy vision principle was such one.

You was a big believer in the aliens potency and You are dying.

Then disappeared a pain and You are appearing in sitting position and by Your eyes do appeared a big pulsing white circle.

“Is it You David Bowie..? – Yeah…” (Ansver's voice seemed to me as a quite cheeky ...)
“Are You this one..?” (When by his eyes do appeared another human’s image).
Reasons here are few – “we do know people… and... how is with his memory as for the standards..?”

To me here (I was in telepathy watching) was funny a sub-conscious restoring shape's impression - view, that this “a personage within the cloning” does time something like a pissing’s on the Earth ball view. (typo - he is in the normal World's leaving's - negation's condition).

Nah… He must to agree to be thankful with a chance to leave the World. Nah… “It was no any Your and no any Your World’s job to build this technological possibility… Nah... I do nort know this "Christ's Standard to the better World only..."

……………………………………………………………

But with the knowledge about the mentioned “restoring model” - You have 2’th way to be cloned.
And a situation with the big ideas number ...to be disagreed…

“Do you see another person’s end as the perfect future goal? (Sample: “My wish is a Mexicans disappearing”) “Then Yours, as a future person’s end AND is this the law for You...!”
Do you see You in other World as the better procreation’s person..?”

Any Bollats people restoring (after-death people) colony principle is the very working for the negation's versions (do not to restore after death...) creating.

Many things here comes from the nuance, that You must be a normal, loyal person in the space with various kind beings. So there is a space with the enough aggressive security’s team.

BUT - DO NOT BE IN A PANICS AS FOR THE STUBBING PRECISIOUS WORK THERE. In manything - it is a kolkhosers guild only.

Because in many things other (excl. stuff's moods..) principally everything - the very simple is there… Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/24/2017 10:23 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/24/2017 13:10 #160987

Prev. announcement a simple gave, because of the "Bollats observers big activity in Taurus..."
With their wish to hidde this...

Khi... We - do not so dumb.

Taurus today - an image and some of the thoughts...
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/25/2017 10:53 #160988

Here (especially - id You are the new visitor) I want to say, that the biggest reviews number as for Taurus is in page Nr. 8 here.
A valuable review of the Dolphins - in the page Nr. 7. and nr. 1 (people of the Dolphins).

Something may still valuable as for the UFOs is in page Nr. 4.

Japan of the Taurus indeed succeeded in the start VS. Russia's East (a place there is appr 1 mln. sq. km, popullation - appr. 1 mln. people).
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/28/2017 09:23 #160990

Mixed exotic news.

Hercules.
Sweden do received 2 first the niggers. They - the previous French slaves and - baptized “Sherens”. Now they, by the help of those 2 men knowledge are planning a serious Swedish invasion to Zimbabwe.

Taurus.
2 Japan aircrafts do attacked Hawaii (the same name… ). 100 their aircrafts do attacked Panama.
Germany is stopped by Volodec (it is Poltava principally… But this town in by the board of Ukraine’s SSR and Russia’s SSR).

Why the Germans many where do see “A TOTAL HISTORIC REVENGE in the space of Ukraine” (to turn in the East from there and so like)..?

My vision (my clip to intrigue) is this one. 40 thousands years ago they to left this place, as the too much difficult.

It is a hard adequacies version (Romania’s Homo Sapiens and so one). Where is an origin of Hymenaias (or – Man, or – Manisteas)

Sidste redigering: 08/28/2017 09:28 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/28/2017 10:15 #160991

"Centaurs" and the "Pleiadians" stations to restore after death.

Centaurs restoring station is similar like the Plaiadians. No any separate specifin building. The difference here (with Centaurs) is that You can be disagreed as the earlier unknown another kind person.

In the Pleiadians case a restoring after death - it is no any the big "concert".
Here you must to give only an impression – “why..?”
Or - this must to provide them known person.
The very often their restored people are the cloned persons within the temporare moods "to leave this the World" of suiciding (and… without the final in this…). Basic "Pleiadians business" here - to prove, that Syrius plabnet in the more correct World.

So ...Were 2 Omar Sharifs and a real was do not restored after his the real death.

Image. Their after Death station today.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/28/2017 10:16 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/28/2017 12:36 #160999

Dolphins station to restore after death...

Here i do know, that a restoring human can to see his body's appearing process, still he begins "to see himself from this completed body..."
It is in the wish to avoid the false suiciders, clones or so like.

Nah... Other details You can to ask the Dolphins.
Since yeasterday over our the World is their ship with the enough new stuff ("1'th time here").

As I do know there is one Dolphins Latvian (Zuoknis), Jenkins and few other British.

Here for the mood. My vision as for Lithuanians ancestor. Here is one the very interesting historical situation - French collonial system to occupy nations, which ancestors could be the same like the Greeks, the Balts ancestors.
Together with Russia's, Turkish expansion in the same lands.
So much as for the history's re-writters love Russia-France-Turkey.

In Africa the most genetically relative people to French could be Masaii nation only.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/28/2017 12:41 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/29/2017 09:33 #161010

Nah… Them, who wants “to see a telepathy”. It is enough simple. You can to measure Your weight in within the contact (let’s somebody 3’th do convey on You 2’th person within this). You can to film You on video. The most interesting – the help of infra-red cam.

Other an impressive way is "to play a demon" and to thing everything later. Yeah... I do not liking this, because it realy fits by formula "to play a demon"...
Theorically it can be a play to build a panic... David Icke principle is a fully such the moments "hunter" by idea to prove the Reptilians (his videos "Reptilians David Icke")

However such few such MY cases do exist.
My the first test to "documentalize me" was within the movies “Mission to Mars” filming (1999). There to me was a view, that people are combining the visions, what they can to receive an unexpected from the aliens. In the reality it was the very cheap (an idea of signal), in the wishes – something exclusive.

I do said then – "idomiai" (“interesting it”… Lithuanian). Connie Nielsen at one time do said the same it and this moment was left in movie.

Other example. Here one show, where is the much more from me (even a white shadow on one person’s shin, when me do left this action). Do guess – where my telepathic effects are here in the views..?

Wendy by herself is the too much sensitive person (I do found – her sometimes seems a Northern Korean people food).

Like a situation there - similar one time (in Jamaica) was with Whitney Houston – “do You fears me..? Nah… See me on the neighboring person…”.
As for her… “As for the news…” On Sunday was hers the big concert in the Dolphins Minneapolis (in is their New York). Fully success with this one song. Extraterrestrials usually do not have any filmed or other fixed material from the other Worlds, but this Youtube video’s exactly this copy is also in the Dolphins planet, in their Internet.
Like the big their NASA’s trophies success. Nah... Them simple was very important to impress hers earlier apperiance. Due the time and the little smaller Dolphins World's gravity Houstons image can be affected (today her already could be a discomfortable our planet's gravity). So they do have 2 hers videos inc this one.

Sidste redigering: 08/29/2017 09:38 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/30/2017 09:52 #161011

Nah... Taurus today.

Japanese soldiers now already - in the distance of 70 km in the West of Khabarovsk. Japan there indeed do control a part (Northern East) of the Northern Korea.

Much more interesting is a Hercules today.

Pictures.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 08/30/2017 09:56 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 08/30/2017 13:04 #161012

The biggest surprise, which waiting in Taurus - Germany's intervetion to ...Turkey.

Nazi rising times is an interesting phenomenon as a radical period in the need to end with the body question ("all is known"... "necessary standards") and - a question of consciousness, hers extreme regulating. Like it could be a part of the mentioned body endless questions. Principally this phrase in this time manywhere sounds like a normal policy's declaration.
"We are strongest in such the goal and the results from".

In this period do appears the first stronger telepathists with the biology's skills. Also - like a case of the time's norms... "The question of the new consciousness and the frames.

Something about - the pictures.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/01/2017 14:59 #161015

She - the most fresh news as the Bollats cloned people...

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/04/2017 15:03 #161019

Taurus...

Japans do continues the battles in Panama.
They do losed one airstryker...
And - do won one a battle by the Guam's island (Americans do not succeeded with a landing there).

Germans - in Turkey and do occupied a first their biggest town.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/05/2017 10:34 #161025

Nah... In Taurus do started American supply to Soviets.
As for this and more - attached images.

Marry McDonnel (hers copy) now is there.

After 5 days will be a voting to the Germany's parliament of the one Pleaides Electra star's planet (here was about... "Pleiades news).
Hesler a 1'th time do have a chance to be ellected. At this time Russia there, in the reaction to the anti-Slavs rhethoric do occupied Czechoslovakia... Here i can to say only, that Nazi symbols (flags etc.) there are fully the same like ours.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 09/05/2017 10:38 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/06/2017 10:58 #161027

Something new here for the Bollats...
The very seems as a joke on Kepler's telescope.

Here I must to say, that fully such UFO one week ago was noticed
of the Germans pilots (one - watched through binocular from the land) over Poland in Taurus. The first their detected UFO.

Sidste redigering: 09/06/2017 11:06 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/08/2017 09:23 #161032

Prev. message were my the very doubtfull revision.

As for this I am sure THE MUCH MORE.

A chance for telepathists...
The very soo over our planet will be the Dolphin's ship...
As an English language's expert in this stuff will be this one person.
[b]He is intrigued in telepathy also...

Sidste redigering: 09/08/2017 09:26 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/08/2017 09:35 #161033

Aldebaranians yesterday do achieved a 1'th island by "Puerto Rico" (comparable Island)...
No doubts..

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/08/2017 09:56 #161034

Hercules.

The very quiet Swedish ship at this time is going through the North of Danemark.

They do have 2 niggers, who unfortunatelly do not knows,
how their place (where they were caught for slaverly) is known on the Akrika's coast.
Attached image...

Other news - 2 new flags.
Indeed - never been here.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 09/08/2017 09:59 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/08/2017 11:01 #161035

One kind of the Unexpected Telepathy
- a contacting Person, who is the too weak even, but do wants to play a role of the STILL A PERSPECTIVE CONTACTING PERSON....

"THE HOT AN EXAMPLE. The basic stress of the present days -
a stomach cancer's crisis of this one person.
One Japanesse in the War with cancer.
I has a wish to offer his restoring for the Dolphins, but do revised...
He will go for the Bollats..." So much I can..

Sidste redigering: 09/08/2017 11:02 af Kurtgustav.