Brugernavn Adgangskode: Husk mig

Aliens and Telepathy
(1 viser) (1) Gæst

EMNE: Aliens and Telepathy

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/06/2016 17:42 #158292

• Abel
  • IKKE ONLINE
Jamen pseudonymer er ok - måske er du i virkeligheden David Icke

Det med at få noget til at glide ned, kender jeg skam godt helt fra barnsben. Jeg kunne ikke fordrage øllebrød! men blev det toppet rigeligt op med flødeskum gled det da ned, om det så var godt med den tilsætning, er jo nok noget tvivlsomt.

Nogle dækker også over fordærv med rigelig tilsætning af krydderier.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/07/2016 11:31 #158295

O.K. mondogobbo. I’ll try to impress Your idea to cut the automatic “humanoidic” theme as the stream.

"Can be the more shocking themes for people resistance. Nah. Reptilians."
So..?

Good. Reptilians. What does means..? In my attached image was one the girl. Hers name – Diana. It is an enough to say – “she is a reptilian”..? When Americans are playing such themes, then every time I do fears to support their right to ignore a very colorful European (or - Chinese) history’s content about the people efforts in the same.

In the Hercules their "Lithuanians" do have a god Gaudris, which purpose is to give an impression of people ancestor from the reptiles. The greatest dept (like so).
Gaudris. It is the very influential god (by the god “Prizma”) of the hardness with the sanctuaries even (2 it seems).

But in U.S. is the way to flood with the terms as the fully new theme - phenomena. Reptilians, Pleiadians, Americans are the new discoverers without the need to be attentive to history. Norm from the times of Puritans. Believe - it is an absurd - they can be the earliest...

Do have these Reptilians the same concept of self-confidence, that “if they are the Reptilians, then it is a prestige..? Can be - not…

One an example – in attached images.

Nah.. And for the Danish memory...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindworm
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 09/07/2016 11:35 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/07/2016 11:51 #158296

• Rene R
  • IKKE ONLINE

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/07/2016 13:49 #158297

• Rene R
  • IKKE ONLINE
@Kurtgustav: Have you ever been face to face with an extraterrestrials? Do you have ever experienced that an extraterrestrial has touched you? Do you have any children with extraterrestrials?
Sidste redigering: 09/07/2016 13:53 af Rene R.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/07/2016 14:11 #158298

Rene R skrev:
@Kurtgustav: Have you ever been face to face with an extraterrestrials? Do you have ever experienced that an extraterrestrial has touched you? Do you have any children with extraterrestrials?

Yeah... One period 19 years ago. Other - 4 years ago. So much, that it is enough.

But, of course, my experience of the contacts with the non-human beings is the much smaller of the American. Attached images.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/07/2016 15:01 #158299

mondogobbo skrev:
Efter dine personlige erfaringer eksisterer de reptile formskiftere virkelig, som den engelske forfatter og forsker David Icke har påstået i årevis? Har du nogle personlige erfaringer med reptilerne eller har du hørt tale om dem?

Why to You David Icke. Why not "Alfred..."?

Danish Pleiadians. Song them... Do think slowly.

Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/08/2016 09:59 #158304

Reptilians - predators (from origin).

In case of the Pleiadians, I do think, in the best case (if it is do not Galesauroidic play - "we able to play the predators in telepathy") You can be acknowledged about this one space.

Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/09/2016 09:58 #158312

Aliens - Allosauroids.

Not the reptilians..?

This kind the mostly fits to be impressed as a kind with the lizard's skin (it is in the cheeks space), but I do do not find, that they could be represented in our the World in any theme.

Does not visible, that they could be known to Lylli, or - to the Pleiadians.

About them - in attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/09/2016 10:34 #158313

And.. The greatest "Danmark" is there.

A half of "Europe" belong to the tribes with this name (Dane).

The very interesting planet. There "Africa and Europe" are not so very splitted and the different the continents.

Do exist the Jews ("Iwren"). Who just do born a "Jesus" (funny... but his name - "Anubis").

The much smaller humanoids planet.

And - good weekend to You.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/09/2016 11:53 #158315

• mondogobbo
Kurtgustav skrev:

The very interesting planet. There "Africa and Europe" are not so very splitted and the different the continents.

Do exist the Jews ("Iwren"). Who just do born a "Jesus" (funny... but his name - "Anubis").

Yes, The Tribe of Dan is a very interesting topic.

Allegedly The Tribe of Dan were the serpent Tribe (reptilian??) and they were expelled from Israel and ended up in North Western Europe, where they today control contries like Ireland, the UK, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands, Germany and Denmark. Many believe that The Tribe of Dan could be identical with the reptilians and that they may be the Illuminati themselves. I am not sure about this, but it´s an interesting theory that should be further investigated.

There is also a theory that says that Denmark/DANmark, was named after the Tribe of Dan. But we also know that the official version is a different one. So who is right and who is wrong?

The Vikings have also been identified as descendants of the Tribe of Dan. They both worshiped the snake....

Denmark is also, at least by some people, believed to be the head of the serpent. The principal country of the Tribe of Dan, The Serpent Tribe.

Some believe that Copenhagen could be the Capital of the New World Order of the Illuminati:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1000343/pg1

Here a short video about this Theory from the Danish truther Morten Julius, Creatrix13 on Youtube:

The theory about The Tribe of Dan could explain very well why all western countres always support Israel. Because they are ruled by israelic tribes!

Maybe I myself could be a distant descendant from the Tribe of Dane, if this theory is true...actually it´s believed that many people from this tribe were red-blond. And that´s exactly what I myself am. Could I be from the Serpent´s Tribe myself? Could I be a reptilian?

You yourself, Kurtgustav, appear to be red-blond, if it´s you on thé Photo. Maybe you are also a descendant of the Tribe of Dan.
Sidste redigering: 09/09/2016 12:07 af .

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/09/2016 13:55 #158318

Dah term's principle is "a high".
In Slavs understanding dan it is "given" (before understanding of mathemacs... "big contain")
In any way Dansk meaning is - "succeeded".
Dan term was in the Alans (they - the high strongmen) also.

Do You not see You "as the Dan"..?

P.S. Attached image - "elite earliest Dan" can be such. His mother was Alanic. Father - Goth. In 2'th century such united people already settled Bulgarian space (Thracians)
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 09/09/2016 13:59 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/09/2016 15:24 #158321

• mondogobbo
Kurtgustav, I am sure that what you are writing, is quite interesting. But I still have a hard time understanding you. So now I seek help from other users here...

Er jeg den eneste der har svært ved at forstå kurtgustav´s engelsk? Jeg prøver at oversætte efter hvordan jeg forstår hans sætninger....

Kurtgustav skrev:
O.K. mondogobbo. I’ll try to impress Your idea to cut the automatic “humanoidic” theme as the stream.

Jeg vil forsøge at imponere din ide om at skære det automatiske humanoide tema som strømmen.

(nogen der kan få den sætning til at give mening?)

Kurtgustav skrev:
"Can be the more shocking themes for people resistance. Nah. Reptilians."
So..?

Det kan være det mere chokerende tema for folk modstand. Næh. Reptilians. Og?

(nogen der kan tyde den sætning for mig?)

Kurtgustav skrev:
Good. Reptilians. What does means..? In my attached image was one the girl. Hers name – Diana. It is an enough to say – “she is a reptilian”..? When Americans are playing such themes, then every time I do fears to support their right to ignore a very colorful European (or - Chinese) history’s content about the people efforts in the same.

Godt. Reptilians. Hvad betyder det...? På mit vedhæftede billede var en pigen. Hendes navn - Diana. Det er en nok at sige - hun er reptilian..? Når amerikanere spiller sådanne temaer, Så hver gang jeg gør frygt til at støtte deres ret til at ignorere en meget farverig europæer (eller - Kineser) histories indhold om folket anstrengelser i det samme.

(hvad hulen skal den sætning betyde? )
Sidste redigering: 09/09/2016 15:27 af .

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/19/2016 11:29 #158418

Babby - professor.
Min atomare undskyldning, mndgb.

Nah, and them, who to interesting to be the independent interpreters by the moods - one image.
The Humanoids Renats (it is the last my the earlier known aliens kind to You here).
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/20/2016 13:57 #158431

I do called Renats as the specific humanoids (the more narrow nails and so like). This decide the specific demands. But if do You want – do exist other the World as the biggest surprise here.
You do not will understand a telepathic noise – “Is a system”, without such suspicion. A World with the ancient Roma’s growth and this noise can be from there.
Here I do want to notice, that Romans helmet’s style similar like Sparta’s.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/20/2016 14:35 #158433

• mondogobbo
I roman call alien telepathy. Similar to Annunaki but no mean to harm those you know. Substitute therm annunaki with reptilians and you know. Answer to that question. Yes and no. No truth but disinformation if we consider both parts.

Did you get my point? I think my English was very clear, wasn´t it?
Sidste redigering: 09/20/2016 14:36 af .

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/22/2016 10:49 #158448

Kid, Anunnaki is a known Japan’s god (a father of Amaterasu) and Your “support” from the Japanese cemeteries is the more of the doubtful.

Now the hot news from “Hercules planet”. Just died king of their Swensk. Him do received Pleiadians (with the promises of John McTiernan). At this time goes Swedish intervention in the Northern side of Russia.

Something may currious - in attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/22/2016 11:22 #158449

• mondogobbo
He he, du må undskylde at jeg driller dig lidt. Men jeg kan simpelthen bare ikke forstå dit engelsk.

Kunne du evt. poste dine indlæg på dit modersmål, litauisk? Så kan vi jo bare få Google translate til at oversætte det. Og det tror jeg vil give mere mening.

Det er jo helt ok, at du ikke er så super til engelsk. Men så prøv evt. med et andet sprog, du er bedre til. For jeg fatter stort set intet af dine indlæg. Og det er jo synd, for måske har du noget interessant at fortælle?

Jeg må dog indrømme, at jeg af og til får tanken, om du bare bevidst taler sort. Om du troller?
Sidste redigering: 09/22/2016 11:23 af .

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/23/2016 13:03 #158459

Human. If You do not understand the bad "English from Lithuania" (I do agre this), but do want say, that YOUR Pleiadians English is a kind under the American speeking prestige, how do You want to see my prefering to be an atentive..?

Standhaftig for mig..?
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/23/2016 13:47 #158461

Nah and Heaven Nr. 4.

From the more hot cosmic news (that can to influent Your orienting) could be those. Centaurians human’s after death restoring station (placed in their “Moon”… the very new, 3’th “engine of the other World”) restored “Roman” Emperor of the Vegan. “Pharao” from “Jee Egypt”, “Indian girl” from Hercules planet.

There was already 2’th expedition from Skiltland (they – a country Nr. 2 behind a Germany in the New World there”).

Also - an attached image with something additional.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/23/2016 14:08 #158462

Nah... And do not forgive a base of that is placed my opportunity of the "cosmic truths choices" (concerning the telepathic empressions).
Sy-T Telepathy's system. A system to the resistant people.

Few the latest messages here...
groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Universal-li...nversations/messages

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/26/2016 10:29 #158477

Them, who are interested to dream about the another people World - the hot news of Hercules planet.
All - in attached image.

Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/28/2016 10:06 #158514

Aliens in our World's reality...

The many those Youtubers I do knew through earlier searches. Manywhere then I do prompted how can be possible to classify those UFOs.
If do You interested in UFO‘s activity– my offer is to watch countries Youtubes (the best – UFO Brazil, UFO China, UFO Australia, UFO South Africa). Unfortunately – the big part of American Youtubes are the tablets only (a taste in the teeth – You are necessary the medics help if do You realy believe).
Few unexpected here...

Here... It is the same UFO like...

...like here, or...

or – here... Centaurians

UFO in this one records (12 min. length) video here...

... it is this one Skyrs UFO. Now this cyber-engine is replaced of other 3‘angular (serie number – 69). The very modern kind of the UFOs. It is a kind of the self'developing cyber engines. So - You can be the semi-autors of his quality...

Sidste redigering: 09/28/2016 10:08 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 09/28/2016 10:33 #158515

The aliens cloned people..? One time I do mentioned Dan Aykroyd as a Tarcians cloned person.

In continue.
He has the another impression then. In any way - this happened 4 years ago.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/06/2016 10:38 #158611

Hercules planet’s the hottest news.

Letowe (nah... like a paganic Lithuania) first time used their manufactured artillery. They do shot 3 English ships. By the help of 1 cannon only. Died 170 English soldiers of 200.

Skiltish ("Scottish") Queen just visited Sciltish island "Orant" (fits to compare with Haiti). Meantime in the return she do have 2 hours of the trip till Scottish port.

“Ainas” confederation (it fits to compare with the Aztecs) declared a War to Dovtshe (this “Germany” do received a golden plate with such a text). Germany already lost 12 ships with 500 crusaders.

Dansk started in the war with Swensk. At this time they do control a Southern side.

At the same time – Dansk 1'th visit in “America” (of the Hercules). Daytime there still is equal like in Your Denmark here. Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 10/06/2016 10:40 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/10/2016 10:09 #158649

Here... Some news from this planet. This planet do have an different map if to compare with our. Europe there do seems more like a view of our Africa.
Just appeared their "Christ" - stated nations motion as a believe in the better another World. Do not turned the Alans and Dane only.
Hungarians appeared in "Austria" (already there was a zone with such a name). Other "reforms", that I do know - in attached images.

Prev. message about this space.

Kurtgustav skrev:

Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 10/10/2016 10:14 af Kurtgustav.