Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn Adgangskode: Husk mig

Aliens and Telepathy
(2 viser) Kurtgustav, (1) Gæst

EMNE: Aliens and Telepathy

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/26/2017 13:38 #161270

And at the end ...
(I will be a temporare busy...)
Do not be in the mistake as for the cosmic dinosaurs...

An attached image.
Success in Your the own plans.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/30/2017 15:26 #161297

Nah... In any way I'll a basic news of Hercules...

Turks do won an earlier promised battle VS. "United European knights" (like representatives). Interesting here was Tamas Rosca. It seems, he is ready to be an angel for sultan Selim ("for lession VS. Germany).

Nah... Turks do won logically...
They do placed 4 thousands VS. 3 th. Polish-Warsians.
And - 2 thousands like a reserve...

Polish warsian attack was against the weaker right side of the Turks (was a wrong view - "they are do not ready there..."). And then do appeared those 2 thousands turks.

Do survived 800 knights.
Were killed (fully) 200 Turks, 800 knights.

Minimum result of this battle now - a South of "Bulgaria" and a North of Serbia will be the Turks.

1 thousand of Turks (4 ships) the very soon will invide a Kyiv's defending Bolsharian Northern coast...

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/03/2017 14:41 #161324

Fully unique Hercules events today...

Swedish comes back from Akrika. Now they are by the Dansk.
Estonian ship with the first gold (400 kg. 1000 Estonian pounds) came back from Nigeria at home.

Sunga ship do appeared by "Morocco" (it is a an unique history event - "native Americans" ship do achieved "the other World")... As the basic they do purchased 30 Arabic sabres, the perfect clothes, cuper's dishes etc. It very can to affect the Morocan moods also - to achieve the "American Islands" at least.
The later Sungans trip's point - Senegal. The basic their trade trophy - 40 the lions skins, iron, carbon etc. Yesterday they do turn home (through the Trinidad Island).
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/03/2017 14:50 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/03/2017 15:03 #161325

Tarcians World's news.

And You will understand here the basic especial nuance, why the higher level our area's aliens Bollats are ignoring our the World's question as the cheapest question of "How to be?"

Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/07/2017 10:36 #161338

Hercules news.

Nah… the basic news, when You will be "the news leaders before the Hercules Europe" – Lithuanians the very smartly (after short the war's declaration) are occupying now the “Sherens (“Crusaders”) Order” (it is about 60 000 sq. km).

The basic suddent Lithuanians reason – to offer “an endless peace”, before the Turks will do receive this… Pretext - Germany do added 800 knights there and do delivered an agressive pope's letter... So situation became into such the going, when for Germany the Lithuanians like the worser of the Turks...

Other an exclusive news is French - in attached image...

Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/07/2017 10:42 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/07/2017 11:26 #161339

Tarcians.

From the my reviews here You can to get the various visions, of why is did this the new Bollats colony.

Now – what is hidden there exacly..?..?

Indeed it is the enough understandible scientist meeting's Project, do oriented for the our Worlds astronauts meeting with the high level biologists by the their advertisement... WHEN our people will be in the trip to the Bollats planet’s direction (do believe - the very "our World's question's Project it is).

Then they (our astronauts) will find this a planet before the Bollats. And - them by the same (our) kind the people. Such, who do not have the big potentials to come back (in the Earth) with the high status pretensions here.

Project do have status like "an experimental base" (medical tests as a firstly). The end of this meeting’s model is a view of the lover level Worlds humanoids… View of the high Bollats response...

Basically – the religions leaders. To intrigue our the arrived astronauts, as for such our World’s people possible being in the basic Bollats planet.

So – all is the very simple as for the Bollats victorious meetings concept: “You must to see – Your World’s simple people are in the norm and - in safety by us (Bollats). We can to offer more to reduce such the doubts…”

But… When the our people are by the hard archaic religions persons – such project very smartly do received the another directions (do an island and so like), which seems like the raelian movement there.

And still (nah... the two space's points a project only..?) all there is in the going to the very strange evolution. About this – later.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/07/2017 11:27 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/08/2017 15:12 #161344

So... In continue of the previous.
The basic stress in the Tarcians activity today is a new Christ's the waiting.

Already - a real waiting, because now do started a top level of this question, because do started the Rena's courts against such the persons. Including Anusi, who was represented there like the new God's theory... For Atlus (a Christ of Hercules) this situation do seems as a very promising...

My opinion is other... As for this - the attached pictures.

But to exclusive the "enthusiasts - Bollatists" I will explain later - "how telepathically to impress, that Your contacting person is a pretender to be the Christ..?"
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/10/2017 12:30 #161346

Nah, Young people...
Who do wants to be a God..?

My offer could be do not to try. You will the more do not exact... Due to the effort to be in the effective smart contact... (effective smart VS. "the exact..."). Also... You must to forgive Your an exact weight... So You will be an inatentive to the other person ("an exact weight, condition" is a big metaphor) etc.

But... The strong God's influence's effect - does not a big Secret...

3 the basic attentions... In the continue by "the Anusis story with Altus" (Altes at the same time is St. Martinus, soldiers a chief, by the way... ).
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/10/2017 12:33 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/10/2017 14:54 #161348

Hercules.

Does necessary to say here... The basic new event could be a Turks turn to Warsia ("Austria") from Serbia. Image. Kyiv defended Bolsharia (but... Turks do left this hungry land without the big damages).

After those various the news in the Germany is waiting another the very sad surprise - 10 the Germans ships return "from the new World" with the gold (100 tons totally). 1'th a strongly oriented economical receiving.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/10/2017 14:55 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/13/2017 10:46 #161355

Vedhæftning Oh_2017-11-13.jpg ikke fundet

Gammanoids (The Dolphins) news.

Do started their the new ship and I already do found the sufficient our "UFO holding's" Picture about.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/13/2017 10:47 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/13/2017 11:24 #161356

The exclusive Tarcians news.

It is the one our World’s person. And…

Robots...

The new robots team (delivered day ago). I little bit do know as for the Bollats robots. Their appearing usually do means an end of telepathy where they are (in this a space). Robots are ready to be the more atentive to the sensitive moments with the neighboring people.

Bollats pre-history is decided (most popular as an exact version) like 120 thousands years old the wining clever African tribe’s sharing. By my idea – it is the FULLY parallel – live time evolution with our Homo Sapiens history (at one time - the same). The vey equal prehistory except a short last 16 000 years their jump - our stopping (due the glaciers).

But the Bollats now do delivered the robots, which additional funcion is to teach people. And THEN this the Bollats pre-history is an explanation like their (Bollats... robot's norm - "The Creators") only victorious way as the ONLY THEIR SUCH ONE kind version. Robots do have also the knowledge as for ships etc.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/13/2017 14:23 #161357

In continue of the prev.
The Bollats Robots in the there added Picture (Teachers):
Diane and Michael.
Sidste redigering: 11/13/2017 14:23 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/14/2017 11:34 #161364

Nah, necessary to say - today is going a big French (14 thousands) battle VS. Germany (10 thousands). "In Hercules" ...it do means...
I do offern one the earlier noticed German soldier (August... very like the German actor August Dielh) to the Dolphins... The too Young... By the way - earlier I do helped him to find a diamond in this France.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/14/2017 11:42 #161365

Nah… An impression of the God. The very resistant, the highest Will, no any hazard and so one. Usually it is an artificial help. But is possible here this convulsion to receive from the natural sources (an enough the hornet’s will). Do not enough such sources here..? It is possible to agree (just people by people is our the World).

And especially trouble if do You wants to produce something the too much individual..?

Then - 2 the alternative the "God's breaths" from the open to us (do not the hidden planets) the cosmic possibilities.

Pictures.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/16/2017 11:39 #161384

Hercules.

So... France do losed my mentioned battle, but the Germans expenses were the same (2000 died Germans VS. 2000 died French soldiers).

Nah... The basic Europe's question today - Lithuanians invasion to Brussia.
French king even do received this a news, which is also an important to speculate the Germans behavior. Picture about this...
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/20/2017 11:33 #161430

Hercules...

By my impression, today must be a biggest battle Crusaders – Lithuanians. Germany the very intensively do collected an army. Here is an interesting view – Germany's wish to show, that they do not have an army for another place (against the Turks, an example).

It will be a 12 thousands the Germans test to cross a Vistula river and to get a coast. Germany advertised another the numbers ("...up to 28 thousands..!”).

Lithuanians, it seems, will do have a ship in this Vistula river (with 4 cannons on 1 side).
Ship from “America”, which do delivered to Lithuania little bit of the oil.
News - 2 in the Netitlan built fully specific small the catapults (to throw 30 kg weight's “the explosive oil rockets”). In additiona on the coast Lithuanians do have a smarrtly collected 4000 the local Brussians team (potential - up to 20 thousands their local good age soldiers), one the cannon, 40 the big calliber rifles (image "So") etc.

To Urpe castle mentioned ship do delivered an especial load. 1'th - the diamonds (ton!!!) and …the one pregnant woman (an image – Urpe News).

Today (my idea – very soon) must to appear 2’th Swedish ship by Lesoto (there are left 40 Swedish). This accidental ship was paid in Estonia to deliver an Estonians group till Akrika and he do continued a trip (usual his the trips were Sweden – Finland).
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/20/2017 15:26 #161434

Nah... here in addition - as for one the very strange situation in the Hecules.
They did the earliest telescopes. "Christ" (with his the Bollats education) do said - "does not a sufficient knowledge..." Pope do said the same and it is like prohibited...

Ah... Half hour's ago Crussaders (6000 at one time) do started through Vistula without the any doubts, that their maneuver will be invisible...
And - about the same, that me do said here...

And - about the basic nuance - "where as a firstly will go the Lithuanians diamonds..?"
Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/20/2017 15:27 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/21/2017 14:24 #161437

Vedhæftning EnglishInstinct.jpg ikke fundet

Hercules

Nah… Lithuanians do won this the mostly bloody battle for Germany… Crusaders do loosed 7 thousands soldiers…
Do survived 1 thousand the Germans, who were LIKE the reserves. Group with the big box of silver. Of course – a goal here is to purchase the Polish magnates (to get a territory in the "Kolen").
Here it seems to me, that the Germans - Crusaders efforts in the Poland are the very strange principle (for any future). The basic their vision is to do a Poland as a “continental country” (to do a Germany as a factor in the Baltic Sea). But a kind of the efforts here(castles, knights etc.) is such only, which do a Germany there like a settle only.

After this a Vistula's battle do survived 3 thousands the Germans prisoners (basically – with the traumas). Of course – without the guns and the arms. Do survived every 80 soldiers – volunteers from the Danish Schleswig Lithuanians damage – 10 killed, 4000 “damaged” soldiers.

At this time by the French coast do appeared 4 Lithuanians ships with the 1000 the Brussians. The basic goal here is to send them in the Senegal. In the need to decide a food’s trouble in Brussia. 1 the very smart Lithuanian military ship now is in the travel to Greece (he is already by Spain). His order – to purchase and to deliver a grain for those Senegal’s Brussians. So much as for the Brussian revolt and the nuances (the hungry Brussians, the Germans colonists, pope's the warning letter for the Lithuanian king and so one).
[i]Here is the one nuance - Lithuania through Kyiv intesively knows as for the Turks (much more of Scandinavia, which do not interested in the Kyiv's behavior). Italy is playing, like they only do know a Greece (it's funny even, when it is dot Wester believe) and arouund her. So pope principally sent a letter, which do seemed like a war against Lithuania ("You are our the waiting decission")i]

Skiltland at this time do sent 10 military ships with the 200 nobles and their ammunition (horses, weapons, grain etc.). Goal – the high level Kuma Islands province’s control.

But the basic fatal Hercules travel today – 9 English ships return from “Indea”.
The basic load, which is visible to me there – an epidemic India's Tuberculosis…
English king week ago do tested a tobacco (do believe - in this case he is indeed the do not dumb one…).

Other something – attached images. "Hercules England - the same England"
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/21/2017 14:28 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/23/2017 16:05 #161444

If do You feel a strange atmosphere in Your Denmark - the very possible - it is due the Anubis planet.
The basic news there - Tervoi (here it could be like the most Eastern Scythians - Hunans) invasion. And the motion to Scandinavia through Denmark.

Here is interesting, that an effect from this the World do receives the Hercules Turks (they do the same like "Tervoi").

By the way - Dolphins do received one person from this planet. His name Ankus. Known like the last Evangelion's writter. This book will be known like an "Umas Book". A person, little like St. Paul. When a Christ (Anubis) do have the Pleiadians.
Vedhæftninger: