A+ R A-
Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn Adgangskode: Husk mig

Aliens and Telepathy
(1 viser) (1) Gæst

EMNE: Aliens and Telepathy

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/05/2018 15:29 #161853

Continue...

Germans do achieved the Islands by the St. Juan Island… The last their group for the especial King’s plan. They do have an order to create a strong islands board – custom there (it will be the news for the Danish travelers also). Nah… how to say as for this “The New Germany of Seas”… In the real – “the Netherlands ships do delivered 600 the Germans, who are the professionals in agricultural questions and the castles building.

HotGermany.gif

The best ship of Andaroc today do achieved a Gostel Island (comparable - Dominica). Goal - to leave there 30 the enough old Arabs.

Nao-Victoria_0.jpg

Is is a carrack ships kind... The most often Spanish ships kind.
Sidste redigering: 01/05/2018 15:31 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/08/2018 11:38 #161934

Nah... As for the Hercules Norway...

In continue by the last review in the previous discuss page...

An image...

NorwayShip.jpg

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/08/2018 14:31 #161938

Oh... 1 minute of the job... And with the all respect I do wants to say...

k.jpg

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/08/2018 14:57 #161939

Nah... An end as for the prev... (of course - it can be the relics of the especial meteorite or so like)

Here my sorry as for the mistake in the previous page. For the Tarcians we are do not in the Lyra constellation. In the Bollats it do have a name constellation - Agrus...

In the Tarcians (IT IS A COLLONY WITH THE ANOTHER STARS THE VIEW) it sometimes do have a calling Libra (is it a wish to gve this name, or - is it a name - I do not know...). My mistake - from this a co-sound...

Here additionally (in continue of the prev.)

For the high level Brontosauroids we are in their Centaurs constellation (hey..! we are the Cetaurs also..! for smb...

For the Turians (in the prev. page) we - in the Apple constellation...

imagesNLR07RYJ.jpg

Libra... Such a constellation do exist in our the stars list also... But there Your a competence could be the most non-waiting.

Why? - the another ...attached Picture (Libra)...
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 01/08/2018 15:02 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/08/2018 15:31 #161940

Den bedste fiel er let at finde fossilerne i Danmark i Vesten ved Slagelse.
På grund af den frosne hav kystens vandring op til dette et sted 60 mio. år siden ...

m.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/08/2018 15:31 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/09/2018 12:21 #161948

Nah... The Bollats news.

The basic necessary correction is concerning "Altus - the Christ of Hercules people". He just do ended the body re-new procedures and now this 1,5 thousand y.o. guy is already do not like Dwight Eisenhower (was my attached his image....) but - such one...

Altus.jpg

Nah... Do You have a neeed to be a forewer Young like this the Bollats human..? Nah... Do try to compose, how to get this. Yeah... Telepatically it is partly possible. The truth - it was no anything as for me...

bubu.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/09/2018 12:22 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/09/2018 20:56 #161955

When do you translate your posts into some comprehensible language, Mr. Kurtgustav?

Kurtgustav, hvad gør du egentligt når du taler med dine venner? Hvilket sprog foregår det på og kan de overhovedet forstå dig?

Hvad hvis du er i supermarked og skal have en liter mælk, hvad siger du så?

Kan du godt sige: Jeg skal bede om en liter mælk?

Eller bliver det også til noget volapyk a lá: Jeg byder på have liter of Mælk?

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/10/2018 11:42 #161958

...After meals, "vidaenmarte"... then...
Guy - do not play - "I do have the big friends number..." Does no any the truth"...
Guy, to the biggest idiot even here could be visible something the fully other.
And - WITHOUT THE ANY TELEPATHY EVEN.
You - a simplest alcoholics kid, who do not wants to say other. Such, who do impress, that it is enough (to say...). Alcoholic - theoretic, who do wants to say - "I am the best as the do not drunk human... - I am even the mirracle even, because do said this..!"
Nah.. Do drink a milk only, do drink... hm... The mirracle...
I feel a sorry for those kids staying, because they are usually the very tired jokers in their the families. But if do You wants to say - "the others are such only"..? Then... keep a Truth about You... THE MUCH CHEAPEST YOU...
Sidste redigering: 01/10/2018 11:50 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/10/2018 12:01 #161959

The Pleiadians News as a continue of the Bollats News...

In continue of the earlier offer ("...try to be a Bollats member, if do You wants to refresh Your body... nah... May do You wants to construct this a meditation..?").
The same does possible with the Pleiadians such a people part.
Technologies are the very simmilar...
Day ago Altus do ended this a procedure (it can to help, if do You wants to achieve such a healing's place in the Bollats).
If do You wants to achieve the Pleiadians such a place - my prompt, as for "who very soon will start in the simmilar procedures there..."
Famous Lithuanian actor Donatas Banionis
(1924 - 2014).

Banionis.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/10/2018 12:03 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/10/2018 12:16 #161960

Kurtgustav skrev:
...After meals, "vidaenmarte"... then...
Guy - do not play - "I do have the big friends number..." Does no any the truth"...
Guy, to the biggest idiot even here could be visible something the fully other.
And - WITHOUT THE ANY TELEPATHY EVEN.
You - a simplest alcoholics kid, who do not wants to say other. Such, who do impress, that it is enough (to say...). Alcoholic - theoretic, who do wants to say - "I am the best as the do not drunk human... - I am even the mirracle even, because do said this..!"
Nah.. Do drink a milk only, do drink... hm... The mirracle...
I feel a sorry for those kids staying, because they are usually the very tired jokers in their the families. But if do You wants to say - "the others are such only"..? Then... keep a Truth about You... THE MUCH CHEAPEST YOU...

Efter dette svar, er det helt tydeligt, at Kurtgustav er en troll, der bare driller. Fordi han ikke kan/vil svare på et simpelt spørgsmål om, hvilket sprog han taler i dagligdagen og hvilket sprog, han taler på sammen med sine venner. For selvfølgelig tror ingen da på, at han også taler volapyk i dagligdagen.

Der er selvfølgelig også den mulighed, at han er rumvæsen og bare ikke har lært jordsprog endnu og det er derfor hans sprog er så uforståeligt. Dette forklarer også, hvorfor han tilsyneladende ved så meget om rumvæsener. Måske er han selv alien?
Sidste redigering: 01/10/2018 12:17 af vidaenmarte.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/10/2018 12:27 #161962

"Guy just lttle do waited for to say smartly - I the very calculated..." Mathetanics by the chances... Do believe - You're the very do not the best here also... ABSOLUTELLY...

O.K. In the Hercules the basic news is a Kyiv's the project.

KyivsUnion.png
Sidste redigering: 01/10/2018 12:29 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/10/2018 12:37 #161963

Yes, guy you is. I matemathically recall yes sir. What are the chances? Believe it or not do it. Aliens talepatichally send messages to Russian government, what I think about your sincerity does it matter or not?

Well, anything by chance hits the post and it´s still a draw. Dogs and cats screaming like crazy, I cannot take that seriously.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/11/2018 13:52 #161966

Yeah... I do see - Russia at all do have a guaranted language then... That You are offering as the basic method for success in the aliewns understanding. O.K. Finlandia does not guilty as for Your the traumas in the difficult speaking space..?

Nah… Hercules stars constellation today…

12 000 Turks just do won a Kirkelen battle (South of Hungary – “Madyars”) VS. 8 000 the Warsians (nah… “Austrians).
Warsia do loosed 4 thousands soldiers, Turks – 2 thousands.

Battle.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/11/2018 13:52 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/11/2018 14:33 #161967

More of the curriosities as for the new Hercules millitary stadards...

1_LW9T8SMhav0zpsfMW46IPg.png

20140523_16636c.jpg

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/12/2018 11:16 #161970

Pleiadians news today.

Their ship just leaving our space (capitan Torper).
As for them and Russia... It is indeed "a question from the intuition".
Sirius (Dog's constellation) planet's astronauts are working 2000 years in the other living space.
Russia (their Russia) - 2'th Century only, as the almost independent researcher...
A way of the respect was the help of the American cosmic researches the veterans...

So... "They (smth.) - for Russia" - it can be an intuition as for the comment inside of this a planet.
Pleiadians it does means a solidarities of the generation.
Such a term was known in the Stalin's time "our Russia" also (especially - "they are the simmilar age scientists... - the very intuitive (the smartly adding one other's) as for the one's other... ").

So indeed - a term of the Pleiadians is in their Russia, by the veterans popular term only. In other they, like many where are "the local country-men" simple.

All of "they are the simple Pleiadians" - in the prev. discussion page.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/12/2018 11:36 #161971

Jeg har to teorier om dig, Kurtgustav:

1. Du vold-troller for vildt. I så fald må jeg rose dig for at være en trods alt harmløs, men dog meget gennemført troll.

2. Du er alien i forklædning. Og dit pudsige sprog skyldes, at du ganske enkelt har svært ved at udtrykke dig på jordsprog. Så du satser på, at ved at bruge nogle ordudtryk, som du dog blander sammen på en uforståelig og konfus måde, så vil folk telepatisk være i stand til at tyde dine budskaber. Det er derfor, du kalder denne tråd for aliens og telepati.
Sidste redigering: 01/12/2018 11:37 af vidaenmarte.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/12/2018 11:42 #161972

In Taurus (constellation it does means constellation) World Nr. 2.

Was manything here (the countries flags and so one).
World War 2
Basic new (nah... the moods) - Russian army do achieved Ukraine and Byellorussia.

Facsists they..! facsists..!

Do exist one THE ESPECIALLY interesting view, when the Ukrainians HERE were called as the facsists one time (Taurus Russia has a need to get the Western their the lands "as the safety's guaranter...") Later this "in the our Moscow" do disapeared (Russia of Taurus did a contract with the Nazi Germany). View of the belongings - without the any doubts.

440px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-1991-0206-506_Weirussland_Minsk.jpg

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/15/2018 10:50 #162001

The Bollats hot the news.

It seems - just died Charlie Chaplin there.
He has an interesting idea to agree an existance of people there (as the restored after death), who indeed are do not restored.

It is telepathically the very dangerous behaviour (an agreement to be with the died bodies state, their the point of view (eye conditions) and so one.

To impress a fiction does not difficult. Seems a died person in You..?
Show him 2 fingers... "And do ask - do You see 3 fingers..?" If a n agreement will be authomatic - does means only - You are keeping a hand of the person, who do wants provide such an idea without the proofs (as for the telepathically existing a died, but - live person).

Here - how people normally do not have the anychances to achieve a restoring place after death..? Even - if they are providing "an especial organisation of such the guaranties..."

Nah... the basic trouble - their idea as for the stuff (no any believe gives a better understanding about them... In compartment with their own understanding...).

71b1b07004d01726a0f1a85f220fca6c--juan-pablo-ii-pope-john-paul-ii.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/15/2018 10:59 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/16/2018 14:52 #162020

You will be a mistaken, as for the Bollats people (their number indeed is a small) - in the same You will be mistaken as for - "how much they are acknowledged in the another Worlds..."
In the real, their the cosmic trips are rare.
Bollats economic do have the troubles in this.
The various cosmic projects are do not supported of society (the no any new shocking news).
AND SO ONE.
In their own the World today again is a popular a religion's mysticism.

An example... Pleiades news with their the new growth of fascism...

At this moment goes a difficult Lithuanian - Polish conflict.
"Pro-Italian pro-fascists of the Poland" (Lithuanian newspappers) just do occupied Vilnius. YEAH... Facsists times Italian Vatican for his the fans was a big politic trouble for the "our Lithuania" in the simmilar situation also. Nah... They are lying other, but the truth (Vatican - for the bigger powers) is the Truth..

95.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/16/2018 15:00 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/16/2018 15:01 #162021

Now – about the one still existing our organization, which principally is a simple mafia (“non controlling support to the foreign members…”). They do gives a food for the cheaper people..? Yeah… Just about 10 times the more expensive.
Strange, that hers a renaissance here is a fully parallel with their employing in the fascists organizations of the Pleiades planet. Malta’s Order there (Pleiades of 1933) like it was here…

muss.gif

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/16/2018 18:08 #162026

Det er nemlig rigtigt. Alle magthavere er i sammensværgelse med aliens. Det er derfor de alle går rundt med diverse ordener på brystet og pryder sig med lånte fjer. Jo flere ordener, et menneske har, jo mere mistro har jeg ham, fordi jo mere ved jeg at han er del af det rådne kontrolsystem.

Elitens repræsentanter har stort set alle malteserkorset på deres bryst. Malta er jo et af verdens mest okkulte steder. Det vrimler med okkulte symboler på Malta og underjordiske gange og tunneller, hvor der foregår ofringsritualer.

Jeg aner ikke, hvordan jeg indsætter en video direkte. Jeg prøvede med videolinket øverst oppe, men det virkede ikke..se her - virker ikke! Burde det ikke virke, når man tager et link og sætter det ind i [video]LINK[/video]????

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klhQu4xWQQM[/video]

Men ellers kan I bare kopiere adressen og indsætte det i en ny fane.
Sidste redigering: 01/16/2018 18:19 af vidaenmarte.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/17/2018 14:34 #162034

Occult er nazismen også. Det grundlæggende princip - det tror på radikal (de meget nøjagtige og den KORREKT barmhjertige) engle. Maltas Order ikke har en alvorlig forskel.
Nah... Nazism's the basic principle is the World's deffects decision. SUCH THE TURBO-ANGELS THEY... Malta's Order - no any other...

If in the Lithuania of Pleiades all is bad with the Polish - then in the Aldebaranian Galva - everything is O.K. They do won 2 strong the battles and do shared a territory to South.

Galva.jpg

This World also does not receives the Bollats trips.
The Dolphins only were the visitors in this an important time there.
Why..?
Altus, it seams, was the basic teacher of Aldebaranians Christ (him to become). Very often it seems, that their Christ is in the Tarcians space, but...

ChristofAldebaran.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/17/2018 14:36 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/17/2018 15:59 #162036

Additionally as for Aldebaran... 5'th Century's the human-bat's World (here it could be 13'th Century...

Aldebaranians the very do not liking telepathy. "Are You pretending to achieve my skin's surface..?" - such their the very brighly "bat's the manner is a norm even..."
So do not believe too much in my presented pictures as for "their the very human's kind portraits..." Does not at all a truth...
NEXT IMAGE... She an example do have the much widden a feats like for the going with the jumping steps and so like. Their Christianity is the very weak. The very influential egzorcistic kind semi-paganic magicians do have their "Demark" also. Ah...

Their Denmark... - "Morgen"

ho_2018-01-17.jpg

Nah... end.

Nah... And by the way - where my do promised MY SACRED daughter with her..? Was about.

uj.jpg

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/18/2018 14:25 #162044

Nah... Good bye Liza Anderson...

As for the more especial woman, that me was the very interestingas the telepathic powers the question also... An example - the power to understand the unknown died person's character and to freeze his a memory...
Or - to compose the another person as a corrected clone version of Yourselves. Theorically it is possible (it could agree Rupert Sheldrake from his a theory). It is a question in the case of body's freezing after death (in a waiting his healing possibilities in the future).

Within the long time I do seen hers a nice (wishing) a shape and even do tested a possibility to restore her from the 12 years old hers a grave.

AND THIS A TEST I did this just... Yesterday..

The questions to the Tarcians.
They in any way are the very happy, if do You are trying the mistakes. Those daddies are happy to spend their a time in such "people mistakes watching", and usually they will send a signal "do this...". Yeah... The angels never been for the people understanding of their own theories success.
So - all this can be an incorrect success a view, but...

In any way - the little possible a new the Tarcians member, who could be a first in the heaven from the Denmak...

AnnetteVadim-112-2_jpg.jpg

Other peson, who was tested (of the Bollats) to be clonned today - Lithuanian scandalist, singer (little) Linas Karalius - "Ezopas".

He now is in Peru and "do a shaman's practics". The very visible...

linas-karalius-4.jpg

By this a Peru city.

26904098_1784933941579855_8032835109076218940_n.jpg
Sidste redigering: 01/18/2018 14:34 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 01/19/2018 15:36 #162051

Now - the fully guaranted info if do You interested in the Tarcians...

You must to remember certain statistics as for this people collony.
They, of course are operating with the compartments about the new their World..
Your weight there would be 6 percents smaller. lower The main Tarcians plans for this weekend is a trip to the Hydra's constellation after our the World's visiting.
The many Bollats do not knows our decisions as for the stars constellations names. They do not know, that this a place do have the same name, although it is representing another "stars sticking figure"...

It is a Hydra Constellation...
From our World's side, it is the this one star behind another.
The first do have a Thyranosauroids planet.
The second one is a planet of the humanoids-otters.
Especial is "the otters case".
In this the World is the same gravity, like in the Tarcians World. And - fully the news.

gallery_ustv-lorenzo-richelmy.jpg

More interesting is a people older colony (I do mentioned - there is Bismark, Ostrdsky etc.) There Your weight will be 9 percents smaller. It is the very exactly...

donald_trump_narco_fake_fb.jpg

Other is good nuance to know as for the Bollats and "their customers"...
There is the manything as for the troubles with an artificial intellect.
Such an intellect do not must be with self-confidence as for the resistance.
His own understanding do not must be about "the more competetive influence". This it is the very seriousest question. And it is still a question... An example - "influence's intellect for the unknown abnormal Human's support... Support to the brain as the body's condition (abnormally do not doubtfull people).

Computer, which does works in the people restoring machine is principle like a human with the VERY strong philosophy - "situation is talking". Does not the too much intellectual person's kind.
Sidste redigering: 01/19/2018 15:43 af Kurtgustav.