Selvet.dk Danmarks spirituelle webmagasin

A+ R A-
Velkommen, Gæst
Brugernavn Adgangskode: Husk mig

Aliens and Telepathy
(1 viser) (1) Gæst

EMNE: Aliens and Telepathy

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/12/2016 10:26 #158666

The basic news of Tyrannosauroids planet today.

2 persons from there (fits to call them - "Japanese...") were received of Pleiadians).
Will be their visit of this planet.

Skyrs do received a queen of "Egypt".
Egypt started in Sea expedition (14 ships) to Sansma's dirrection (Italy).
One voyager person of Sansma visited Jedai ("Jews) country. Now he is in hotel.
Their morning (9 hours) will be in 18 hours of Danish time.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/19/2016 11:07 #158704

The hot Hercules news today.
One is in touch with Danmark, so I without a patience do represent this.
Attached 2 images.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 10/19/2016 11:12 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/19/2016 14:04 #158705

I do found Kahli image. Do mentioned before.
Them do called - "The Nordic Aliens".
Nah, may it is a wish of this small nation to be higher, "the extremely another", but...
In the real this World do have 6 tousands years lower level of our.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/19/2016 14:25 #158707

In Hercules planet now goes the big spanish expedion to the New World.
It possible to impress by the term "bals" (Spanish "sea mille")
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/27/2016 11:38 #158742

Hercules. The very impulsive planet. And today an example – Dansk.

“This Denmark” did 2 (2’th yesterday) crusades in the Lithuania. With the full crash (were guilty the weak ships of the old kind). The basic part of Danish became into the prisoners. Part of them (basically – injured) were delivered in the Deutshen Crusaders Order.
And then… Do raised a conflict, when the Germans refused to treat the traumed Danish.
In addition – Yesterday was unsuccessful Danish battle with the Germans in South by the border. “Dansk loosed 100 soldiers” (according to Germans… Really – 20).
Denmark is covered of the religious desperation. Do you do not feel this?

The basic part of the Danish crusaders were delivered in Latvia. Especially - verybody, who freely surrendered and the integers. Latvians (Western part) from this do decided to open an embassy in Dansk (with the representing Letowe also).

Few exotic the hot news from the new World's conquest. Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 10/27/2016 14:42 #158743

Robert Larsen snakker sort i Eldorado Nytårsnat 1985-86

Følgende bruger(e) synes godt om: Swedenborg

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/02/2016 11:23 #158774

Nah... Nah. If You still do believe in the parallel World by our… Few the basic "specific" Hercules news.

Danish ship do recearched "Jamaica". By the wish to receive.

This week arose the revolts in Rossia (the wars between the small duchies). The neighboring duchies by Letowe. This revolt was inspired of the Crusaders with their promises for several duchies. So it is a war between the pro-Letowe parties and – the pro Germans. Such war do not were here (in our the World). Lithuanioans military groups do left a part of those vassals.

And then.. Absolutely - in this moment goes big Lithuanians (appr. 3 thousands) battle with the Germans (appr. 2000). Litowe do built 2 castles in the Crusaders earlier occupied Land’s eastern side.

Ainas in “America” do attacked Cuba with the ships. Do survived 10 Spanish only (of 80). At this time goes French conflict with Spain.

Germans in the “new World” o have also 100 soldiers only (in the North by the Ainas). Here is the basic difference (in compartment with our the World’s history), that there do exist 2 “Aztecs” (Ainas) countries. One (Southern country) do have 2 million citizens. Other – 12 million (The same number like every the Germans).

Day ago was an attack (2 ships) from “the Gotland” in the Western Latvia. They were drowned with the cannons.

Nah… Attached map.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/02/2016 11:36 #158775

Skeers do have one Lithuanian woman from Hercules. Hers image - here...
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/02/2016 15:01 #158780

Nah, and maybe the basic news today is a New Christ's (exactly - Krist) rising in the very distant World.
It do means a person, without the doubts about his primary cosmic rights.
If do You want to disagree him as the exclusive magician (so ... if do You want to be a Devil role player, or so like) - every necessary coordinates - in attached image.
In any way Lylli could represent You as the competetive version.

Be...

Without me..
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/04/2016 16:03 #158793

Nah. Barbaric Hercules news.

Nah, the most hot “European news is a Lithuanians wictory in the mentioned battle the Crusaders (principle – with the ALL elite Saxon Army). As the next - Letowe do destroyed a half of the German Crusaders Castles.

50 Saxons as the trophy they do sent with the duke of Novgorod (he supported in this battle) with the one German cannon.

At the same – a team of Letowe do destroyed a small castle of The Minsk’s separatists. Their do hanged their Christians priest, and one their leader. Very soon they do won a battle with 100 their earlier invited Chartars. Then do hanged one Chartar “for company.”

Swedish colonists in the North of Russia won a battle against “Krevo” (they simple do purchased a team of Russians with the freedom’s promise in their land). Goes a raising villagers of the villagers revolt in the South by Krevo.

If do You want to impress, how people of this zone are oriented – a map of “Letowe Kingdom”.

Vitebsk (he belongs to Letowe) decided to collaborate with the Swedish in the North of Russia..

More news (one - the hot Danish) – in attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/08/2016 11:20 #158825

Hercules news today..

The basic new is Altos (“Christ’s of Hercules”) trip with ship to revise his World.

Aha… Few the came back Deutschen (from the Ainas) became into the deep mystics, so they of course will be in the waiting of the Altos appearing and his messages.

From their the Words this “Aztecs” country was called as the big Empire. In any way goes the expeditions in the North by them… Of course – in the direction of the North West. Logic..? Nah… “Alle Deutschen wollen Hollywood…”

Aha… Trips. One Greek with the Volsk’s team do a travel “till the end of the East”. He smartly understood this utility of the safe travel through the “Muslims” World even.

"Laos" found the big silver in their land and do attacked China (a raid practically till their center ever). And try to do the military missiles.

Letowe drowned two the Crusaders ships with the Warsians, however King of the Deutschen promised a comfortable travel till the Crusaders Order.

Aha… Trips. Goes a growth of the revolt in Germany… The various the “knights without the castles” groups. Warsia do decided to find a land for the castles and do replace one such the dangerous Germans group into the North – East of Kolen (“Poland”). Nah… Do gave them for the friends of Byelzh to place them in the North. It is appr. 1 thousand Germans group. There will raise the very interesting new circumstance by the Plotsk (a city of most Western “Kyiavns”) in the South of Lithuanians influence.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/08/2016 15:19 #158829

Nah... Them, who are interested deeper to impress a military situation in Hercules - I do find several pictures, which fits principally to know their "the new unexected weapons examples".

Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/09/2016 22:52 #158835

@mondogobbo: Tjek din outlook.dk

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/10/2016 15:09 #158838

Nah... More cannons from "the Hercules today".
Danish shot..
Dansk, by the way, do have here a perfect perspectives - they do the best explosive in the World now.
The trouble here is in the too much big number of the earlier produced cannons.

Nah... Attached image.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/11/2016 11:34 #158862

The earliest Hercules rifles.
My understanding.

Images.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/12/2016 10:14 #158870

Hello my good fellow!

I dont believe in Aliens and creatures.... Telepati can easyly come from faith alone. Its said that it was the old indians who spoke through the energy. It starts with a feeling with 1 thinking on another, and the second one fells it inside. " their pressent inside their Heart and mind" and then they speake to the energy feeling with that person in their mind.

I learned telepati by God, i needed to speake with people long away from me, so i said to God that i could move my spirit and put it inside every person i needed to speak with. It worked from the beginning, and was created by faith. Not Aliens!!!!!! You simply move the energy by eyes and mind and hands, and everyone can upcess and go into another human like an angel or a demon would do.

everything we learn to control by magic or Angel like Powers is by Faith, and its stronger and faster if the faith Goes through God Him selves. I remember when God learned me "reiki Healing from the start , number One leason. I used faith through God and created new healing methods for leason 2 and 3 and 4 in quick as 5 minuttes. Normaly i was told that it should takes years for learning to control energy without using the Body. = Reiki 1-4 in 5 minuttes, Only by faith and through God.

By faith you believe without doubt and you create what you believe. Even through God its faster and its even more safe to handle the Magic. Remember what the bible said: " We are all created in God's picture" that means: everybody can create like the Creator, with Faith. And the good old Jesus learned us all how to create healing at sick people without hurting anyone.

It is not rare aliens and its not born gifts. Its hard to learn these kind of Magic even with the best teacher, because you cant learn real faith to someone. They need to believe by it self.

I had some luck in my life, my mind never changed from childhood, so i can believe like a kid.

Some bonus faith: Believe for your self that you are like all Arch Angels and your head is like the Lord Christ. that is a perfect change, and a lot of new life missions. HALLELUJA!!!!!!!!!

Take care my Alien reporting Friend xD!!!!! <3

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/14/2016 11:15 #158931

Nice. Do not believe. But... Do believe, that our World is the bigger of Saturn of Jupiter, like it was by Christ.
Do believe, that God gave a Moon (and then - he do gave here only !).
Do believe, that 2'th people (sons of Adam) were a sheppard and ploughman (and of course, then - Australian aboriginals are the animals only !!!).
Do believe. Nah...
Civilization is the big comfort for the dangerous people safety...

Nah... few news of Hercules.
Attached images.
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/14/2016 11:22 #158932

Ha on Your possible God...
Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/15/2016 11:51 #158942

Nah... I've seen triangular UFO few times by my home personally (I do can to call simple)and Your offer to do not believe it is over the laught even.
Nah.. O.K. Let's be Your to You...
But then... How do You think to be in other World (after death)
IF do You fears the strange neigbors.
IF do you says - "I have the very hard habbits (it cannot be corrected), of what exactly I must to wait..."?

Other World for such person cound not a humanic offer simple and it is serious.

Do think.

It is not too late... Good bye boy (I do think - You will be in adult age after 4 years..?).
attached image.

Kickboxing skrev:
Hello my good fellow!

I dont believe in Aliens and creatures.... Telepati can easyly come from faith alone. Its said that it was the old indians who spoke through the energy. It starts with a feeling with 1 thinking on another, and the second one fells it inside. " their pressent inside their Heart and mind" and then they speake to the energy feeling with that person in their mind.

I learned telepati by God, i needed to speake with people long away from me, so i said to God that i could move my spirit and put it inside every person i needed to speak with. It worked from the beginning, and was created by faith. Not Aliens!!!!!! You simply move the energy by eyes and mind and hands, and everyone can upcess and go into another human like an angel or a demon would do.

everything we learn to control by magic or Angel like Powers is by Faith, and its stronger and faster if the faith Goes through God Him selves. I remember when God learned me "reiki Healing from the start , number One leason. I used faith through God and created new healing methods for leason 2 and 3 and 4 in quick as 5 minuttes. Normaly i was told that it should takes years for learning to control energy without using the Body. = Reiki 1-4 in 5 minuttes, Only by faith and through God.

By faith you believe without doubt and you create what you believe. Even through God its faster and its even more safe to handle the Magic. Remember what the bible said: " We are all created in God's picture" that means: everybody can create like the Creator, with Faith. And the good old Jesus learned us all how to create healing at sick people without hurting anyone.

It is not rare aliens and its not born gifts. Its hard to learn these kind of Magic even with the best teacher, because you cant learn real faith to someone. They need to believe by it self.

I had some luck in my life, my mind never changed from childhood, so i can believe like a kid.

Some bonus faith: Believe for your self that you are like all Arch Angels and your head is like the Lord Christ. that is a perfect change, and a lot of new life missions. HALLELUJA!!!!!!!!!

Take care my Alien reporting Friend xD!!!!!
<3
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/15/2016 11:53 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/18/2016 12:17 #159008

The basic Hercules events to this weekend.

Do started Germans intervention in Kolen (Poland). Reason is a simple – the big number Germans are no any swimmers and do fears a danger in the ships (Lithuanians drowned appr. 500 crusaders in the ships. “Christians sources” said – 2 thousands).

So an army of appr. 4000 Germans came through the Kolen coast. The basic part – no any raiders. They - behind the 2 thousands, who already did this trip.

At the same time – Swedish came in Vitebsk. He do offered them a freedom and a shelter even in case of the troubles in Russia. From there they do plan to attack Krewo. With the teams of Byelorussians (it is possible to say) and the Litowe group even. (Letowe - med armbrøste)

A chance here is in this nuance, that in the South of Krewo goes a big Cossacks revolt.
Wolsks destroyed one the very strong castle in Hungary and do left this land with the numerous prisoners.
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/18/2016 12:18 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/21/2016 11:21 #159046

Hercules news...

Yesterday...

Yesterday by Sciltland was stopped Deutshe ship with the Incas gold.

Died Dansk prince. The very serious event as for the "pro-German policy".

Today...

Germans, setled in the East of Poland do found the Gots (or - Swabians) graves.

AND... Exactly after minute will be a first the Volsks step in Italy. Attack of the 200 Volsks in one Italian port. In the East of "Vatican". Vosks wish - to decide the trouble with explosives.

So...

Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/21/2016 11:22 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/22/2016 12:01 #159059

Nah... Latvians do destroyed Crusaders city in "Gotland" (appr. 50 homes). Stolen salt.
Volsks at the same time - in the return with Italian girls. By the way - at this time goes Volsks war with Serbia (Eastern Christians country, close by Italy). A wish - to control a coast like in Greece.

Pleiadians do received a burned alive Czech reformer (equal like Jan Hus da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Hus )

Here, them, who do interested in the "players details", I want to say something about the national situation in the Hercules. And manything here could be intereseting.

Gotland - 3 thousands of people.
Latvia - 600 thousands of the exact Latvians.
Swensk - 700 thousands (of the EXACT Swensks).
Norway - 400 thousands.
Estonians - 800 thousands of Estonians (hey... More of the Estonians like in our Worlds Estonia NOW.. ).

Letove - 1,2 millions of the exact Letove.

Byelorusians (ifl. of Letowe, separate language) - 1 million.[/b]
Kolish - exactly 2,4 millions in the Kolish Kingdom and appr. 1,5 million in the North (the various independent duchies).
Czech - 1 million.
Volsks - 3 millions of the Volsks (everywhere).
Chartars - 4 millions of Chartars in the enough compact place (Polish size).
Serbians - 5 millions. (here interesting, that, I am sure - it is 10 times bigger number of "our World's" in 14 century)

Kyivans - 2 millions under control (other dialect) and 5 millions "others" ("Ukrainian dialect - language").
Northern Russians with separate language) - 7 millions "everywhere".[b] (also - the very big number... may it decide a not so wet climate).
Krewo controled (or at least - ifluented) of them could be 1 million.

Germans (excl. - Warsians) - 10 millions (liitle more of "here" (in 14'th Cenury).
Warsians - 2 millions.

Dansk - 1,5 million of the exact Dansks. Simmilar people number could be in Spain.
According to their speculations - Dansk Kingdom do have 4 millions of people resource (it is - "our Swensk and so like"). I could disagree. According to the Germany's spiec in Gotland (Latvians do found such pappers in Gotland for Germany) - Swensk Army's resource are 5 thousands "the helmets" only (compare - Letowe "calculated helmets" - 21 thousands).

Italians (parazitic economic, which 1/7 part are the Churche's incomes) - 7 millions.

Arabs - 20 millions.
Iraklians (Jews of Hercules) - 24 millions.
Chiva (exact Chinese now) - 20 millions.
Laos kingdom - 7 millions.
Sidste redigering: 11/22/2016 12:27 af Kurtgustav.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/23/2016 15:19 #159067

Hercules exotics. Pleiadians "there".

Nah, but before this. The victims number afted Latvians (graves) in Gotland were 7. One Latvian cameback at home by the death also. So much about "those Killafas". Gotland achieved Swensk soldiers group.

Now - 2 the slow, but - the very exotic news (it was not "here").

1. Goes a return of Swensk ship from the island, which do gave Germany by the North of "South America". Swedish will comeback with the one Indians girl (if she will be alive through this trip) and the few pieces of the gold, which they do find there (then smartly - "contract with Germany and ...a return").

Goes a trip of the big Russians cossacks group to the East of Russia to create a "Novo-Krevo". A potentially new duchy of "non-collected Russians with potentially 4 millions of people.

Hercules exotics. "Pleiadians influences in Hercules."
Pleiadians could say - we still do not interested to influence such level people. But I will give 2 the real examples. Here I tried to compete, but ion any way the Plaiadians can to say - "we were the first with attention..."
Attached images.

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/24/2016 14:41 #159086

Our World.

Day ago triangular UFO attacked Killafah (4 hours of the morning time there).
This place today additionally will attack U.S. airstrikers (may - to see a possible UFO's reaction "as for them"..? ).

It seems, this UFO's attack was less of here, but - it saved a life to one U.S. soldier (by the wish of one Arab woman in the dangers). Does not means, that "something do started (for America) from...

Do remember a date of this message. May after 2 years You will find such report, and them easily will be able to discuss - "it was a fake of ..what?". Nah... or it possible, that my telepathy's senses were incorrect.

One of the important reasons here was a strong idea of one person, that "It must be something like that. In other way - those UFOs are working for the own egoism only".
He - this one man T.B. (by the way I do invited one time here this man here in Your forum...)

Vedhæftninger:

Sv: Aliens and Telepathy 11/24/2016 15:41 #159090

Nah. And - an actual time in Hercules.

Swensk won a big battle against the Krewo (proportional impression "from here - it could be like "a battle by Pskov").

Swensk ship do attacked Gotland.

In attached image - a first time used gun by Gotland.

In additionally by the prev. review... if do You want the meetings with exotic Kurds.

twitter.com/hellyluv?lang=en
Vedhæftninger:
Sidste redigering: 11/24/2016 15:46 af Kurtgustav.